Unban pls

kardshake

Unban pls

Post by kardshake » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Before 10 days in got banned on SnD server; that is the only mod i like to play and the reason is funny, some guys team kill me from 6 pm until 9 30 pm and they said they do that cause i am cheater and they swear. And i was rly rageing and i said "whore" cause i was rly mad. And then i was permanently banned and guys who broke couple of rules are unbanned and they play now on server.
There is no proof in 2 years for my cheating and they all spec i play same way always and i said i can play on UAC3 anticheat so they can see my in game screenshots, but the problem is always with 3 players: these players are : ARES, Laradana and nepukator. Who are these guys? Are they cheating inspectors? They just wait for reason to ban me!! It's not my fault if i kill them! what i need to do let them kill me so they will be satisfied! Pls guys talk with admins on snd server to unban me cause i don't hax i just wanna play there as i play 2 years and get couple of people in my friend list, and for the end if they are unbaned for breking couple of rules, should i be unbanned for just 1 swear?? Pls consider my request.

*sry for my bad english, it's my teacher mistake:DDDDDD

RABS_Fuhrer